COVID-19 Protocol for Conchitabodyworkz-adapted 04/24/2020
In efforts to keep my clients and families healthy and in compliance with CDC requirements as regards COVID-19, we will respectfully follow the ensuing guidelines until the pandemic is over. . Although some may seem restrictive, it is my promise to my clients that I will do my absolute utmost to ensure the safety of my massage environment. Some of these guidelines have been enacted to prevent any groups of people ( large or small) from congregating in the lobby or coming in contact with one another through passing.
1. 24 hour cancellation policy has been abolished.
If you are not feeling well, and if you or a family member has had unexplained flu like symptoms, cough, or fever within the past 72 hours- do not come to your massage session. Kindly call me at 763-367-0745 and if I don't answer leave a message.
2. upon entering the studio you will be asked to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
3. I am the only massage therapist and I will be wearing a mask. During the massage I will be wearing a mask and a shield. You will be required to wear a mask and I will not be massaging in the facial areas.
4.. As much as I love chatting after sessions, I ask that you limit this time to getting yourself grounded and leaving the studio. This gives me the needed time to get cleaned up for the next session and prevents you and the next client from coming in contact with one another.
My pledge to you:
1. I am healthy. I take great care and practice great health strategies by eating properly (a little too much sugar occasionally, but I'm working on it) I get good sleep, exercise and fresh air. do not smoke nor do I drink alcohol. If me or my son have any feelings of illness or fever or (as described above) I will call and reschedule you and self quarantine us. If I am asking to reschedule, please be patient with me. I do not want to reschedule, but I am also not willing to take any chances. The symptoms of covid are so similar to other common illness that I may appear to be hypersensitive and overly cautious, but until our world goes back to "normal" I would prefer to not take any chances and I will reschedule your session as soon as possible when I know it is safe to do so.
2. I will only see a maximum of 4 clients a day! I have a one hour cushion built into my scheduler to allow for proper clean up.
3. My child will begin the school year distance learning. Although this decision was made on his best interests, I am hoping it will limit exposure.
When you leave a massage session:
I completely strip the entire massage table including any paddings on face cradle. The table is scrubbed down with an industrial strength disinfectant and made up again. All sheets, towels, linens, cradle covers are washed with heavy duty detergents immediately.
I wash off all hard surfaces including ( both in the massage room, in the lobby, any railings, door knobs, light switch covers, any pens or writing materials that have been used.
Bathroom- vanities, soap dispensers = all scrubbed down
My clothes and masks are changed after each massage.
This is all done after each session.
Until I see you again, my prayers are with you for your health and safety. God will get us all through this and we will come out stronger. I am here for you.